On Windows :
If you already have the Kyocera Copier installed please remove it first.
To Remove it go to start-> Devices and Printers -> right click the "Kyocera TASKalfa 3501i KX on Fcadprinters" and choose remove device.
To Re-add the printer:
1) Click on the windows Logo in the far bottom left corner of the screen
2) In the search field type "\\fcadprinters" and press enter and it will open a new window with all the available printers.
3) In the new window look for "RTA-Kyocera-Copier" and double click that icon.
This will install the new printer drivers for that printer with the IP change.
On MAC OSX:
***You should have the drivers for the printer already installed from before the IP change.
If not the drivers are attached to the bottom of this article.
1) Open "System Preferences"-> "Printers and Scanners"
2) Find the printer "RTA-Kyocera" or whatever it was named before. Highlight the printer by clicking on it and then click on the "-" button at the bottom left hand corner of the window. Then click on the "Delete Printer" button.
2) Then on the same screen System Preferences -> Printers and Scanners -> + (add new printer) -> IP (In the top menu. Fill in the info described below)
Address : 188.8.131.52 (*** formerly: 184.108.40.206 [Don't use this IP as it's no longer good])
Protocol : (choose) Line Printer Daemon-LPD
Queue : Leave Blank
Name : RTA-Kyocera ( or uou can give it any name)
Location : RTA
Click on "Use"-> choose "select software" -> Look for " Kyocera Taskalfa 3500i (KPDL)" -> Highlight it and click ok.
3) Click the "Add" button
That will install and add the printer drivers for you.